R&D Engineer / R&D Manager
LullaMe is an internationally scaling growth company that produces solutions to help families sleep better. Our award-winning and patented LullaMe Solina mattress rocks babies to sleep, simulating the familiar feeling babies experience while still in the womb.
We engineer and assemble our products, combining several ways in mechanical, electronic, software and textile design. Safety is the key in all of our actions. We need to give customers such products they enjoy having and using.
To support our growth further, we are now looking for a person to make their mark and grow with us. We want you to be in charge of developing the next versions of our products. We want to stay ahead, and our products are to have more features and be more cost-efficient and scalable to produce. You will work closely with production development, and support customer service personnel with the technical questions and product troubleshooting. To support your work, we employ and subcontract work few part-time experts in mechanical, textile, software and UI design. You will be the sole person working full time on our R&D, coordinating the total R&D output.
We are a young and still quite small company with a limited number of existing processes. You can shape your work according to your background. You can be a new talent or someone with existing experience.
What do we require:
· Technical educational background, e.g. graduated or soon-to-be graduated with B.Sc. or M.Sc. in some engineering field
· Some knowledge of electronics and embedded system engineering, gained through education and/or experience
· Ability to assemble prototypes
· Willingness to discuss, ask, learn and find out things independently
· Can-do attitude and eagerness to create your own processes and jump into the deep end
· Fluency in English or Finnish
Things that are considered as plusses:
- Mechanical engineering skills
- Software development skills (especially with C)
- Skills with CAD and/or EDA tools for 3D modelling and/or PCB design
- Experience in managing subcontracted engineering work
- Project management experience
- Productization experience
- Good eye for design
- Sourcing experience
- Understanding of international standards
- Background both in smaller and larger companies
- Any additional language skills
- Knowledge on Freeartos task scheduler
- Knowledge on Bluetooth low energy
In addition to the salary, we also offer:
· Possibility to join the company option program
· Room to grow and take responsibility
· Flexible working hours
· Success-hungry and encouraging colleagues and experienced mentors
To apply, please send your CV and application letter with salary request by email to email@example.com at the latest by 31.10. We will interview suitable applications already during the application period, so be fast!
Self-Rocking Baby Mattress
You can try the LullaMe mattress for 30 days and see how it works with your baby.Learn more