LullaMe is crowdfunding
Award winning LullaMe is the first baby mattress in the world that helps the baby fall asleep in baby’s own bed. The gentle, automated up-and-down movement is similar to the movement in the parent's arms or in the womb. It makes the baby fall asleep in minutes.
When the baby sleeps well, the parents can get some rest too. Well-rested parents can provide the baby with the best kind of early interaction.
Ready for international expansion
The product is now finalized and ready for the international success. The customer feedback received is very positive. LullaMe is raising funds to open new international markets, enlarge the retailer network, build the awareness and raise the production capacity.
In the video our Founder & CEO Hanna tells the story of LullaMe and summarizes our future growth plans:
1) The baby sleep problem is global. Every second family is suffering it (LullaMe market research, N=1000, 9 countries)
2) LullaMe self-rocking baby mattress helps 85% of babies sleep better (LullaMe test groups 2*40 families)
3) Product is unique. It has very little competition
4) Team has strong expertise in global B2C business
5) LullaMe has signed an agreement with a distributor that delivers to 500 stores
Join and read more about LullaMe's crowdfunding campaign by clicking the picture below:
CEO Hanna Sissala +358 40 830 1939 or
CTO, Co-founder Markus Vihottula +358 40 836 4219
Self-Rocking Baby Mattress
You can try the LullaMe mattress for 30 days and see how it works with your baby.Learn more